Working on posting here from Android
I figured I would also try posting from within the android browser to see. How that works.
The above is as far as I got in the browser and now I’m back to the android app to edit and add the rest. The browser was painfully slow. I’m not sure if it is trying to spellcheck as I went along or what, but it was worse than even using firefox on my old computer (which I blogged about before).
This app is reasonably responsive and seems to be working fine. I can’t edit the url from within the app, but that be the only admin interface feature I would use that isn’t here. Oh – and a spellchecker would be a nice feature for the app 🙂